Portuguese production company Fish Eagle and Italian developer Picaresque Studio are happy to announce that Masters of the Seven Seas, a DLC for Nantucket, launches today on PC.
With Nantucket already on the seas, Masters of the Seven Seas gives a new challenge to the players with a new Game Mode and a bunch of new features.
Set sail around the world and face historical whaling captains in this brand new expansion for Nantucket.
Masters of the Seven Seas introduces the Challenge Mode, a new game mode set in a new cylindrical map of the whole world with randomized whaling areas, new cities to visit and new events.
Select your captain, choose your game length and compete against other nine captains across the Seven Seas to become the most renowned whaling master.
- Challenge mode: a new game mode with no story to complete, but 9 captains to defeat in order to become the most renowned whaling captain.
- Whole world map: a new cylindrical map unlocks new routes and the chance to sail around the globe.
- Randomized whaling areas: thousands of possible combinations to make every game a different challenge.
- New cities: visit Cochin, in British India, and Taiji, in Japan, in your new travels across the Indian Ocean.
- Historical captains: meet Obed Starbuck, Donald Manson and many other historical protagonists of the XIX century whaling history.
- New events: more than 100 new events to interact with the other captains during your race with them.
Daniele Monaco, Co-Founder and Programmer at Picaresque Studio, commented: “We are excited to provide a whole new challenge to the players with Masters of the Seven Seas.” He continued: “We have listened to players feedback, and with the new Challenge Mode we added a lot of replayability that will let players enjoy Nantucket for tens or maybe hundreds of hours!”
Masters of the Seven Seas is out and available to buy at the following links: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1084060/Nantucket__Masters_of_the_Seven_Seas/