Tycoon management sim game Railroad Corporation’s departure time is 18th November 2019 from Steam’s Early Access Program for Windows.
When entering Steam’s Early Access program, Railroad Corporation started with only one chapter and no additional game-modes. Since then, it has seen plenty of exciting new updates and features, including:
- Sandbox Mode: letting players expand their train network without limitations, timers or objectives.
- Challenge Update: a separate, more advanced scenario with complex tasks to solve.
- Multiplayer Update: allowing players to compete against friends or faux when building their railway empire.
The full release will introduce a second chapter, where players can start their own companies and compete against an AI fighting for the same objectives as them. The release will also see the addition of a stock market feature, letting players grow their railway empire by buying and selling shares on the stock market.
About Railroad Corporation
Relive the pioneering spirit of the Golden Age of Steam by establishing your own railroad empire across 19th century North America. Race against time to bring settlements together, produce and trade goods and develop new technologies.
Embark on your dream career and earn your fortune in the New World. Work to fulfil contracts and complete missions based on historic rail networks across the United States. Lay down tracks, dig tunnels and raise bridges to connect settlements big and small, old and new. Strategy and forward planning are essential to make the best deals – so you’ll need to be across every aspect of your organisation. Control and combine resources, establish new industries and even lobby politicians to change the law of the land.
- Establish a profitable Railroad Corporation in the Golden Age of Steam
- Engage in political lobbying and research new technologies
- Expand your operations with new departments, recruit employees and manage business loans
- Buy, control and maintain historically accurate locomotives and rolling stock.
- Compete against your family and friends in multiplayer mode