Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Pawley Games announced their collaboration on upcoming strategy game Star Dynasties. Channel your inner Lannister and rule over your scattered space empire while trying to balance family dramas, political intrigue and military conflict. Star Dynasties will be available for Windows PC early 2021.
Star Dynasties is a sci-fi strategy game set in a divided galaxy following the destruction of Earth. The game mixes a light empire management strategy layer with a unique procedurally generated narrative of human drama and feudal politics, where your choices will define your story.
Humanity had just taken its first tentative steps in space, when the catastrophic destruction of Mother Earth plunges the galaxy into a new Dark Age. Centuries later, those few surviving colonies have stabilised into a simple feudal society, unable to comprehend or advance the technological artifacts they use to survive. Internecine fights between an aristocratic elite decide the fate of the scattered fragments of humankind.
As the leader of a faction of star systems, you must seek to ensure the survival and prosperity of your dynasty. Expand your empire, herd your unruly vassals, build political alliances, and navigate a web of agendas, political intrigue and social obligations, to emerge as the dominant power of the galaxy.
- Take on the role of the head of a political family through multiple generations, and lead it to dominance over the remnants of human civilization
- Experience an emergent narrative of personal and political drama
- Uphold the traditions and laws of society and earn a reputation for honour, or seize power and risk turning the galaxy against you
- Interact with hundreds of characters with realistic personalities, emotions, and relationships
- Punish those that have wronged you, and reward your allies