EXOR Studios’ released a new DLC to their publicly acclaimed twin-stick shooter/tower defense hybrid, X-Morph: Defense on Steam. The Survival of the Fittest expansion pack contains 5 maps created with the challenges of the Survival mode in mind:
– BRITAIN – Fight an endless enemy assault in a rain soaked maze of cottages and canals.
– FINLAND – Winter is already here, but it’s not the cold that is your worst enemy.
– SOUTH AFRICA – A dense night is waiting to be lit up by countless enemy explosions.
– NETHERLANDS – Survive as long as you can in this seemingly idyllic landscape.
– FRANCE – A city labyrinth that is about to become a graveyard full of metallic corpses.
The map pack provides hours of challenging and adrenaline-pumping gameplay. After taking community feedback into account, EXOR Studios have also made changes to the game in order to make it more welcoming to new players, while not abandoning the ones looking for a greater challenge. Changes have been made to difficulty level balancing as well as initial gameplay setup. All players will benefit from these changes in the free update.
About X-Morph: Defense:
You are the X-Morph – an alien species that invades Earth to harvest its resources and terraform the surface. Strategize in the build mode by carefully selecting various types of alien towers or throw yourself right into the heat of the battle. Build mazes for incoming enemies in an environment that provides exceptional planning freedom. Tear down buildings and collapse bridges to support your defense or to simply indulge in a spectacle of unprecedented destruction. Possess a range of unique alien weapons and use defense strategies like you’ve never seen before in this genre.