Battlecraft is launching today on Steam Early Access for Windows, iOS, and Google Play.
Building on the concept of “simultaneous turn-based strategy,” Battlecraft features fast-paced head-to-head battles where it’s always your turn. Whether you opt for single-player RPG mode or prefer facing a live opponent, waiting is never an issue.
Battlecraft offers both desktop and mobile gamers a fresh twist on the classic tactics genre. The game lets you craft a hard-hitting army from 20+ unique heroes, deploy your troops, and win by predicting your opponent’s next move.
“Battlecraft was born out of my love for chess. So with chess as a starting point, I came up with the idea of having actions play out simultaneously in turns. This way, you get this chaotic, exciting feeling while still having time to think about your choices. Battlecraft also provides some interesting rock-paper-scissors interactions: You can dodge attacks or read your opponent – then attack them where you think they will go next!”
– Nikola Todorovic (Founder, Sigil Entertainment)
- Compete in seamless online multiplayer matches.
- Level up and unlock new abilities in single-player RPG mode.
- Customize your army with more than 20 unique characters.
- Test your wits in simultaneous turn-based gameplay.
- Earn a high online ranking and the top spot on the leaderboards.
Battlecraft is available on Steam for Windows, Google Play, and the App Store. The game is free to download and play.