Infected Shelter – the post-apocalyptic rogue-lite game developed by Dark Blue Games – is out on Steam for Windows.
About Infected Shelter
Mortal Kombat + Dead Cells + Castle Crashers = Infected Shelter
Infected Shelter is an ultra-violent rogue-lite post-apocalyptic brawler. Singleplayer and co-op for up to four players.
Infected Shelter is a bloody good apocalyptic fun. It attempts to take on the end of the world in a lighthearted, yet violent, way. Billed as a cross between Dead Cells and Castle Crashers, Infected Shelter mixes rogue-lite gameplay with co-op multiplayer insanity.
Every run is different because of the randomly generated content. Players can loot more than 170 different blueprints of permanent improvements and this is the key to Infected Shelter’s replayability. Instead of just collecting loot to make yourself more powerful during a single run, you unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements that change how you play the game in the following runs.
– Randomly generated post-apocalyptic environments
– Fast paced, violent and complex 2D brawler-like combat with lots of firearms and melee weapons
– Rogue-lite / rouge-like elements, play-learn-die-unlock-improve-repeat
– Permanent upgrades that change how you play the game in the following runs
– 170+ blueprints to unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics, and RPG-like character improvements
– 50+ brutal, ultra-violent executions
– 50+ character traits
– Tons of guitars, wheelchairs, pets, drinks, active items
– 200+ areas and shelter rooms
– Fully supported singleplayer experience
– Four different playable characters.
– Local co-op with up to 4 players
– November 11th 2019 – Windows PC
– Q4.2019 – Mac, Linux
– Q1.2020 – Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4