Re:Legend, the cooperative multiplayer JRPG adventure is coming to Steam Early Access on Friday, Aug. 30, 2019.
An all-encompassing JRPG-simulator hybrid combining farming and life-simulation mechanics with strong monster-raising and multiplayer features, Re:Legend invites players to build and expand their village through a huge variety of life-simulation activities, inclusive of farming, fishing, crafting and more. Several renowned composers are working on Re:Legend, including famed Video Game Orchestra founder and composer Shota Nakama (Final Fantasy XV).
Set in the world of Ethia, players awake as a legendary hero, washed ashore on Vokka Island with no memories. Players must revive their hero, and find ways to remember the forgotten past. By learning how to survive – cultivating the land, breeding and catching fish, befriending inhabitants, expanding the village, crafting weaponry and training for combat, among all the available activities – players will increase the chances of taming and raising the Magnus, magical creatures that populate this wondrous world. With a Magnus on his/her side, the adventurer will be able to venture across the land, facing threatening challenges, finding even more powerful Magnus and eventually regain lost memories.
Key Features of Re:Legend Include:
- Create your hero to fit your personal taste with a plethora of customization options
- Tame and grow your Magnus, impacting their evolution into powerful creatures
- Farm the land and the sea by cultivating crops, catching fish and maintaining fisheries
- Fight menacing enemies with a variety of crafted weapons and your Magnus
- Master your skills through practice, with skillsets including logging, crafting, combat and more
- Socialize with villagers, join festivals, make new friends and even find love
- Play by yourself in single-player mode or with up to four friends in multiplayer co-op mode
Re:Legend will be available on Steam for Windows PC during Early Access.