ExiledThunder Productions’ Shadowy Contracts is available on Steam Early Access for Windows. A stealth RPG created by Canadian developer Mark Nasr, Shadowy Contracts was inspired by sword-and-sorcery movies, the Dark Ages, and classic stealth games from the late ‘90s – featuring sharp graphics, extensive character customization, and a large open world for players to explore.
Shadowy Contracts has a straightforward premise: Take on contracts and eliminate targets for gold … or die trying! Furthermore – and in keeping with RPG standards – gold can be used to purchase weapons, armor, and effects/enchants. At the start of Early Access, 52 weapons, 38 armor sets, and 21 weapon effects/enchants will be available – with more to come in the near future. Successful assassins can also use their revenue streams to hire and lead mercenaries into battle – raising the stakes in a big way.
Kill List: The Story So Far
In Shadowy Contracts, King Arthur ascends the throne in a world hurting from violence, poverty, and hardship. Not willing to sit and wait while things get better, our protagonist joins an assassin organization – coming to grips with an unexpected magical heritage in the process …
- Enjoy more than 7 contracts and 4 battle levels – with more coming soon!
- Loot and buy more than 52 different weapons, 38 armor sets, and 21 weapon effects/enchants.
- Progress by not only looting weapons, but also learning abilities and spells using the talent tree.
- Play your way with levels and enemies that scale with you.
- Customize your character freely with an extensive character creation system.