Gear up for adventure! Merge announced that the Sparklite Steam Demo is live.
Due to high demand as seen with our Steam Wishlist Promotion, players can now experience the opening section of the game, and get a sneak peek at what to expect in Geodia, as our hero Ada crash-lands in an unforgiving place full of dangerous new enemies…
The Steam Demo can be accessed here:
The top-down action adventure is releasing on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 & Windows PC on November 14th.
Sparklite is an action-adventure set in a whimsical and ever-changing land. Battle foes in top-down action using an arsenal of gadgets, guns, and gear. Explore dangerous corners of the procedurally generated world, take down titans of the mining industry, and harness the power of Sparklite.
From solving puzzles to defeating a range of different bosses and enemies, Sparklite joins together elements of classic adventure titles such as The Legend of Zelda alongside a unique blend of approachable roguelike elements. Gear up for adventure and get ready to immerse yourself in an everchanging world as you take Ada on a journey across an assortment of different biomes and save Geodia.
- Stunning visuals – Intricate pixel art aesthetic inspired by retro classics
- Original soundtrack – GameCube inspired soundtrack by composer Dale North (Wizard of Legend)
- Explore the world of Sparklite – Five beautiful, procedurally generated biomes
- Invent your arsenal – Invent gadgets to solve puzzles and defeat enemies
- Battle bosses – Take on the Baron Mining Corp and its formidable gremlin Titans
- Meet the locals – Befriend the people of Geodia and help build The Refuge