The story takes place before the events from Alder’s Blood and changes the perspective from the Chief of the Hunters – to a commoner, named Charles.
Charles, like everyone else in this cruel world, is struggling to stay alive. Pushing his luck, out of bravery or desperation – aiming for a quick buck Charles attempts to hunt the spawns of darkness. If he survives – the income from reselling the remains of the beasts will secure his livelihood for weeks to come.
What he is not aware of, is how his story will soon unfold and how his life is forever changed….
In the world ruled by misery and humanity rotting in the shadow of God’s dead carcass – death becomes mercy.
ALDER’S BLOOD MAIN FEATURES:
- Stealth, ambush-based combat. Try to outsmart and outwit all the horrifying creatures you’ll be facing, as they are way stronger and you don’t stand a chance in a direct assault;
- Diverse, challenging opponents. From werewolves to vampires, all monsters have their unique attacks and skills and can easily see, hear, or smell you from a distance. So be careful not to reveal your position too early;
- Stamina-based characters. Cautiously manage your energy level between attacking, moving and casting spells. In the end, you’re only a human and running out of energy will seriously fatigue you;
- A grim world plunged into half-darkness. In this world our god has finally turned his back on us, and his corrupt presence can change the intensity of the battlefield: from summoning monsters, through changing the weather, to transforming creatures into powerful avatars of his will;
- A vagabond’s exploration system. Travel the world, bringing your mobile base along with you. Take shelter in and manage your camp, but be wary of enemy ambushes;
- A unique fusion of dark Victorian fantasy and the Wild West. Immerse yourself in a world completely different from the one you know – a universe shaped by struggle, where mankind has not had the freedom to develop or advance any of its technology.