Good Night, Knight – hilarious dungeon-crawler is available for wish-listing on Steam and GOG.com, a few months before Early Access (Windows PC) launches in December 2019. Good Night, Knight, created by RedEmber Studios is currently in the development stage.
Good Night, Knight is a dynamic sneak-and-slash adventure that mixes procedural generation with hand-made puzzles and story! Featuring heavy-hitting deliberate combat, robust stealth mechanics, a huge selection of versatile items, and unique threatening enemies to face.
Good Night, Knight Steam and GOG.com pages:
ABOUT THE GAME:
Become the one and only – extremely honorable, brave and … a little bit sleepy, Knight of the Holy Divers. The ancient evil has been banished, the princess rescued and the Knight retires – but something is wrong. You awake falling to your death – probably – from the top of the mysterious underworld spire. Regain your memories and to save the world – most likely – again. Go forth Holy Diver it’s – definitely – all up to you.
Good Night, Knight is a humorous twist on stories you likely already know from fantasy books and games, set in a pixel medieval world. With a range of unique and peculiar knights, creatures and many different story events Good Night, Knight offers a truly unusual experience.
This charming 16-bit sneak-and-slash adventure is a mechanically-deep dungeon crawler featuring robust stealth, stamina management, a dynamic field-of-view system, versatile items, resource management, and much more to discover!
- Strategic heavy-hitting combat: Skill, timing, and good positioning are key to your survival.
- Robust stealth elements: Sneak, peek around corners, with the help of the dynamic field-of-view system and learn where enemies are patrolling to catch them off-guard. Or hack-and-slash your way through them all!
- Procedurally generated dungeons: Randomly generated areas and a mix of hand-made puzzles make each campaign unique and interesting.
- Huge amounts of loot to find and equip:: Mix and match gear, potions, and curses to find your preferred playstyle.
- Risk/Reward management: Choose between retreating to rest or venturing onwards for extra rewards.
- Extra challenges: Enable many different extra challenge modifiers for even more rewards, but don’t get too greedy!
- Prepare yourself for battle: Food, ingredients, and provisions help you stay in top shape during battles. Gather resources during combat, and manage how much to spend during preparations.
- No permadeath: Progress is saved while advancing through the campaign. And just like real life, death can still be very costly.
- Optional Ironman mode: In this game mode, if you die, everything is lost! Only for the toughest Knights!
- Dog petting: Pet a dog.