Citadel Studios announced the global Steam launch of its sandbox MMORPG, Legends of Aria. Players can dive into the world of Celador starting today and experience a modern take on true sandbox gameplay inspired by classic MMOs like Ultima Online and Eve Online. It’s time to dive in and take part in the mad grab for housing plots!
Legends of Aria is a living breathing world defined and shaped by its player community. It is a world of dangers where bonds are forged – and broken – by players writing their own stories. The team at Citadel Studios has been hard at work responding to player feedback, and have crafted a version of Aria that is able to be enjoyed by those who wish to live the quiet life and those who want to go rogue and hunt down their fellow adventurers. Much of the game world is now safe from the harsh life of open PVP, but lawless regions still exist – and in those areas, anything goes. You might uncover untold treasures out there, but are you willing to take the risk?
“Not only have we added a new playable skillset in the Bard and a whole new armor and weapon enchanting system to make the crafters in our community even more important, but we’re making the world of Aria a much friendlier place to live,” said Derek Brinkmann, CEO. “We’re ecstatic to finally be launching Legends of Aria on Steam after so much hard work and love were poured into the game. We cannot wait for MMO players of all sorts to join us on our journey.”
The Windows PC Steam Early Access launch of Legends of Aria arrives with a host of new content and game updates, including:
- The Bard skill-line: a unique addition with useful buffs and abilities;
- A guided experience in the Profession System that takes players from newbie to Grandmaster;
- A New Weapon and Armor Enchanting system that expands crafting with unique dropped ingredients that allow for more high-end items
- Ruleset changes to provide a more consensual PvP experience across more of the map for those who wish to play without fear of ganking
- A Fresh Start Server where everyone begins on even footing at launch
- An optional Premium Subscription with in-game bonuses and perks
- Tons of new cosmetic options in the in-game store
- Many quality of life improvements, feature enhancements and much, much more!