Deep Silver and Nine Dots Studio announced the release of a free game content update, The Permadeath, Postgame, and Poutine content patch. This update is live today on PC, and will follow shortly on other consoles.
Launched on March 26, 2109 by the pocket-sized and dynamic Canadian developers Nine Dots Studio, OUTWARD, the open world adventurer RPG has seen in excess of 400,000 players from all over the world embark on unforgiving adventures in the mystical wonderful world of Aurai.
To say thank you for the amazing support and feedback, Deep Silver and Nine Dots Studio would like to offer this free game content patch positively brimming with great updates.
“I never took for granted that Outward would perform well, but we wanted to trust the players’ ability to learn and adapt. I’m so glad that it paid off and it makes us that much more confident for our future development efforts.” said Guillaume Boucher-Vidal, CEO of Nine Dots Studio.
· Hardcore mode “Take it to the next level!” you requested it, ok now you’ve got it! With the Permadeath option, when defeated there is a chance players get a defeat scenario, but there is also a chance characters actually die permanently (save game deleted!)
· Hidden Endgame Boss Fights We will say no more at this point, but they are waiting for you!
· Vastly Improved Legacy Chest System
· More End Game items
· Languages, languages and more languages!
Added the following languages (text only): Polish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Portuguese (Brazil), Turkish
· Addition of an Unarmed attack
· Poutine! The Quebec super food!